Satellite Radio Antenna Kit
Model # 233-XM-50
Harness the power of XM or Sirius satellite radio on your boat or RV or in your home or office. Digital Antenna's 233-XM satellite antenna provides crystal clear reception of your favorite satellite radio or weather channels anywhere in the continental United States, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore. *
Tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the 233-XM's UV stable acrylic sealed dome is impervious to damage caused by bad weather and salt water. The 233-XM-50 kit is sold complete with 50' of cable with factory-attached connectors, stainless steel 1”–14 mount, adapters and mounting ferrule. The unit also features a built-in internal ground plane (3.5” diameter).
* Satellite receiver and subscription to XM Radio, Sirius Radio or XM WX Weather service are required. Not for use with XM- or Sirius-ready devices.
- 40dB nominal gain antenna (233-XM) *
- 50' low loss DA195 cable with factory-attached connectors ( 195-50NF )
- Stainless steel 1"–14 threaded base mount for flat surface ( DM194 )
- Stainless steel 1"–14 double female ferrule ( F114 )
- Mini-UHF male to SMA adapter ( DA923 )
- Mini-UHF male to SMB adapter ( DA947 )
* Not sold individually; only available as part of a system.