PowerLogic™ Direct Connect Cellular Signal Amplifier - Europe/Asia 900 and 1800 MHz Bands (12 VDC)
Model # DA4500E
Digital Antenna's new 32dB M2M amplifier provides maximum gain for more range on 900 and 1800 MHz networks. The DA4500E bi-directional amplifier is the most powerful and efficient amplifier on the market for European and Asian cell frequencies. An unsurpassed 32dB of gain grabs the weakest signals to make them usable. The DA4500E's extremely sensitive front end and low noise figure allows maximum signal enhancement for the greatest improvement in data transfer. Exceptionally low power consumption makes the DA4500E ideal for use with battery backups and any M2M application, enhancing signals in the most remote and challenging areas.
The DA4500E includes a 12 VDC cigarette style power cable.
DUAL BAND: Operates on 900 or 1800 MHz frequency bands (not for use in North America).
- M2M, Cellular Modems, Lotto Machines, ATMs, Cars, Trucks, Vans, Boats, Sailboats, Speedboats, Yachts, Commercial Vessels
- Maximum signal enhancement
- Powerful 32dB gain
- Efficient max power consumption < 5W
- Standby power consumption < 1W
- Extremely sensitive front end
- Noise figure < 2.5dB
- Greatest improvement for data transfer
- 32dB gain dual band cellular signal amplifier (DA4500E)
- 12 VDC cigarette style power cable ( DP742 )
External antenna and adapter cable sold separately.
|880-915 MHz and 1710-1785 MHz |
|925-960 MHz and 1805-1880 MHz |
|32dB max |
|< 2.5dB |
|Standby 13.5 vdc/0.1A; uplink 13.5 vdc/.5A |
|Mini-UHF female |
|2W (900 MHz bands); 1W (1800 MHz bands) |
|50 ohms |
|2 watts |
|4.5” L x 4” W x 1.25” H (114 mm x 102 mm x 32 mm) |
|10.8 oz (.306 kg) |
|Coaxial ID = 2.1 mm, OD = 5.5 mm |
|Green LED |