A favorite of professional marine installers, our highest gain VHF
antennas are now available with a pre-installed patented RUPP
locking collar. The patented RUPP locking collar holds
the antenna securely and easily unlocks for lowering. RUPP mounting arms
are required; sold separately through a RUPP dealer.
withstand the harshest conditions while maintaining superior
performance, these antennas feature a heavy duty brass radiating
element for maximum communication. Our 16’ VHF antennas are
designed for the highest quality sport fishing boats, as well as
large yachts and commercial vessels.
Our 16’ VHF antennas feature our exclusive easy connect
mini-UHF and PL259 adapter. By eliminating the need to solder a
connector, this innovative connector design makes attaching the
antenna cable to the radio easy.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested
and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and
durability. UPS shippable.
- Pre-installed RUPP collar
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 10dB gain
- Mount: Standard 1"–14 threaded base (RUPP support arm required)
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with mini-UHF male to UHF male (PL259) adapter
- Cable: Includes 20’ of our low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable