Digital Antenna’s dual band cellular antennas improve signals on cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) bands. They are omni-directional, transmitting and receiving signals from all directions, which provides you with 10 times the signal strength of a cell phone used by itself.
With a powerful 9dB gain and professional marine grade construction, these 30" cellular antennas deliver high performance that will last for years. Each antenna is designed for easy connection to your cell phone or amplifier.
Customers and installers love the 500 GOLD Series’ easy installation connector system. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector with double mini-UHF male adapter makes connecting to a PowerLogic™ amplifier easy, eliminating the need to solder connectors.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability.
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 9dB gain
- Mount: Standard 1"–14 threaded base
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with double mini-UHF male adapter
- Cable: 20’ of our low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable
- Mount: Stainless steel double female ferrule for mounting 1"–14 threaded base
- Connector: Highest quality type N female
- Cable: Not included – use our PowerMax™ low loss antenna cable