A favorite of marine professions, our largest VHF antennas offer the power and durability to achieve maximum range and extended performance, even in the roughest seas. A powerful gain of 10dB and solid construction make Digital Antenna’s 16’ VHF antennas the ideal choice for critical communication onboard large yachts, commercial vessels and base stations.
Customers and installers love the 500 GOLD Series’ easy installation connector system. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector with PL-259 (UHF) adapter makes connecting to the radio easy, eliminating the need to solder connectors.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability. UPS shippable.
Our 16' VHF antennas require a side support 3' to 4' from the base of the antenna.
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 10dB gain
- Mount: Standard 1"–14 threaded base (side support required)
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with mini-UHF male to UHF male (PL259) adapter
- Cable: Includes 20’ of our low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable