In conjunction with the USCG Automatic Identification System (AIS) requirements for commercial vessels, Digital Antenna created a series of 4’ AIS antennas that meet the exacting AIS frequency requirements. Designed with a low 1.5:1.0 SWR ratio from 159-162 MHz, Digital Antenna’s 4.5 dB gain AIS antennas offer unsurpassed durability and performance compatible with all AIS transponders.
Customers and installers love the 500 GOLD Series’ easy installation connector system. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector with PL-259 (UHF) adapter makes connecting to the AIS transponder easy, eliminating the need to solder connectors.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability.
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- Power directing ferrite choke bead
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 4.5dB gain
- Mount: Standard 1”–14 threaded base
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with mini-UHF male to UHF male (PL259) adapter
- Cable: Includes 25’ of our low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cable
- Mount: Stainless steel double female ferrule for mounting 1”–14 threaded base
- Connector: Quality female SO-239 (UHF female)
- Cable: Not included – use our VHF/AIS cables and two DA645 connectors