When space and mounting locations are limited, Digital Antenna's Trifecta™ combination antennas work overtime, providing you with multi-purpose performance to meet your communication, navigation or entertainment needs. Choose from a selection of high quality 8’ antennas, with VHF, cellular and PCS or AM/FM, cellular and PCS combinations. Trifecta™ tri-band antennas are designed to work with all cellular systems in North America and are compatible with our PowerLogic™ North American amplifiers.
Customers and installers love the easy installation connector system on the 500 and 600 GOLD Series antennas. The gold factory-attached mini-UHF female connector requires only a 3/8" hole for cable routing and makes connecting to the radio simple with the provided screw-on adapter.
All of our antennas are made in the USA, assembled, tested and tuned by hand for maximum performance, quality and durability.
- Two antennas in one rod
- Powerful brass radiators
- Soldered connections
- High gloss urethane finish
- 316 stainless steel ferrule
- 9dB gain (cellular and PCS), Unity gain (AM/FM)
- Mount: Standard 1"–14 threaded base
- Connector: Gold factory-attached mini-UHF female with double mini-UHF male adapter for cellular cable, and unattached Motorola type plug for AM/FM cable
- Cable: Includes two 20' low-loss, tinned braid, foil shielded, UV stable RG-8X marine cables